Write a review
- ¼ lb bacon, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- ½ cup melted butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- ¾ cup cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Fry bacon in a skillet over medium-high heat until nearly crisp, about 5 minutes. Remove the bacon with a slotted spoon to a plate to cool.
- Mix melted butter, brown sugar, white sugar, and vanilla extract in a large bowl; mix in eggs.
- Sift flour, cocoa powder, and salt together in a bowl; add to the egg mixture. Fold bacon and chocolate chips into the mixture; pour into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 25 to 35 minutes. Allow brownies to cool for 20 minutes before cutting into squares.