Bacon and Cheese Corned Beef Burger with Caramelized Onions and a Fried Egg
Write a review
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons grainy mustard
- 8 strips bacon
- 1 1/2 pounds corned beef, ground in food processor
- 4 slices white cheddar (or swiss) cheese
- 4 eggs
- 4 buns
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Add the onions and saute until tender, about 5-7 minutes.
- Add 1/4 cup beef broth, cover and simmer until the liquid has mostly evaporated, about 15 minutes and repeat three more times.
- Remove from heat and mix in the Worcestershire sauce and grainy mustard.
- Meanwhile, cook the bacon in a pan and set it aside on paper towels to drain.
- Form the ground corned beef into 4 patties and grill or pan fry over medium high heat until cooked, about 3-5 minutes per side, topping with the cheese.
- Fry the eggs, assemble the burgers and enjoy!