Bacon and Cheese Egg McMuffin Cups
Write a review
- 3 whole english muffins, split
- 6 slices cooked bacon
- 1/2 Cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 large eggs
- Pinches of kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Press english muffins carefully into bottom of a 6 cup Texas size muffin tin.
- Form a little circle with the bacon and place around inside of muffin.
- Sprinkle inside with cheese then top with a whole egg in each cup, keeping inside the bacon ring.
- Sprinkle with pinches of kosher salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until egg is cooked through, not jiggly
- Remove and let cool for 5 minutes before removing from muffin tin.