Bacon Cheese Frittata
Write a review
- 5 slices bacon
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 7x11-inch baking dish.
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels and crumble.
- Beat eggs, milk, butter, salt, and ground pepper in a bowl; pour into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with onions, bacon, and Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean, 25 to 30 minutes.