Bacon & Cheese Hash Brown Waffles
Write a review
- 1 (20 oz) bag refrigerated hash browns
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (8 oz) package Jones Dairy Farm Dry Aged Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped chives
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4-6 Fried eggs (optional)
- Hot Sauce (optional)
- Preheat waffle iron as directed.
- In large bowl combine all ingredients; mix until well blended.
- Spray waffle iron with non-stick spray. Pour about 1 cup potato mixture into waffle iron, the mixture should cover the whole cooking surface. Close lid and cook for 4-5 minutes. Remove from waffle iron and serve immediately. Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Top waffles with fried egg and hot sauce as desired.