Bacon Cheeseburger Bombs
Write a review
- 4 slices bacon
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 tube refrigerated biscuit dough
- 2 dill pickles, chopped
- 1 c. shredded Cheddar
- yellow mustard
- 4 tbsp. butter, melted
- sesame seeds
- Ketchup, for serving
- Preheat oven to 375° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crispy. Remove bacon strips but reserve 2 tablespoons of fat in the skillet. Chop bacon.
- Add onion and cook until softened, about 5 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook until fragrant, then add ground beef, season with salt and pepper, and cook until no longer pink, 5-6 minutes. Drain fat.
- Flatten each biscuit round to about 1/4” thickness. Top each round of dough with cooked ground beef, pickles, mustard, cooked bacon, and cheese. Pinch the edges together to create a ball. (It will look like a dumpling!)
- Place the burger bombs seam side-down on the baking sheet. Brush the tops of the dough with melted butter, then sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake until the biscuits are golden and cooked through, about 20 minutes. Serve with ketchup.