Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders
Write a review
- 12 Slider buns
- 2 tsp Olive oil
- 1/4 medium Onion
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 14 slices American Cheese
- 6 slices Bacon cooked
- 12 slices Pickle
- Ketchup & Mustard
- 2 tsp Sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp Butter melted
- In a large skillet heat olive oil over medium high heat.
- Add diced onions and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add ground beef and salt and continue to cook until meat is cooked through and onions are translucent.
- Drain grease from beef.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut slider buns in half setting the tops of the buns to the side.
- Place bottom buns on a baking sheet.
- Place 6 slices of American cheese on bottom buns and break last slice in half to completely cover buns with cheese.
- Spread beef and onion mixture over the cheese.
- Using 7 more slices of cheese create a second layer of cheese.
- Break up the cooked bacon into 12 pieces and place so there will be a slice on each bun.
- Place a pickle slice so there will be one pickle on each bun.
- Drizzle with ketchup and mustard.
- Place top buns on top of everything.
- Cover the sliders with aluminum foil and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove foil and brush buns with melted butter and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake for another 5 minutes or until cheese is completely melted.