Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookies
Write a review
- 2 cups flour
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 4-5 strips bacon
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp milk
- Preheat oven to 350˚F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut bacon into small chunks.
- In a large frying pan, fry bacon until crispy.
- When cooked, transfer bacon to a plate lined with paper towels to absorb the grease. Let cool completely.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, beat vanilla and milk until fully combined.
- Add wet mixture to dry mixture.
- Crumble bacon into the dough, and add chocolate chips.
- Scoop tablespoon-sized amounts of dough onto the baking sheet, about two inches apart. Slightly press down on the tops of the cookies.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the bottoms of the cookies are slightly browned.