Bacon Pancake Dippers
Write a review
- Prepared pancake batter
- 12 slices of cooked bacon, halved
- Butter, for cooking
- Maple syrup, for serving
- Melt about 1 tablespoon of butter in a large nonstick skillet.
- Using tongs, dredge each bacon half in pancake batter. Make sure the bacon slice is completely coated in batter.
- Working in batches, add the battered bacon pieces to the pan. Cook until the bubbles begin to form on surface of the batter. Flip when the bubble start to pop, and cook on the other side until the other side is golden. Repeat until all bacon dippers are cooked, adding more butter to the pan if needed.
- Serve bacon dippers with maple syrup for dunking.