Bacon Pecan Cheese Log
Write a review
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 2/3 c. white Cheddar
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 12 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled, divided
- 1/2 c. toasted pecans, chopped and divided
- 1/2 c. chives, chopped and divided
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese with cheddar, garlic powder, half the bacon, half the pecans, and half the chives. Season with salt and pepper and stir until combined.
- Empty bowl out onto a piece of plastic wrap and form into a log shape with your hands. Place in the refrigerator to harden slightly.
- On a large plate, combine the remaining chives, bacon, and pecans. Stir so that they are evenly distributed on the plate. Remove cheese log from refrigerator and roll in mixture, pressing more toppings on with your hands if needed. Place on a serving dish with crackers or vegetables for dipping.