Bacon Ranch Cauliflower Pizza
Write a review
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 c. shredded mozzarella, divided
- 1/2 c. grated Parmesan
- 2 tsp. Ranch seasoning
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 tbsp. chopped parsley
- Ranch, for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 425º and line a baking sheet with parchment. On a box grater or in a food processor, grate cauliflower. In a kitchen towel ring out excess liquid from cauliflower.
- Transfer cauliflower to a large bowl with eggs, 1 cup mozzarella, Parmesan, ranch seasoning, and season with salt and pepper. Stir until completely combined.
- Transfer dough to prepared baking sheet and pat into a crust. Bake until golden and dried out, 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella, bacon, and parsley and bake until cheese is melted, 5 to 10 minutes more. Drizzle with ranch, slice and serve.