Bacon Ranch Pea Salad
Write a review
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 quart water
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen green peas
- 1/3 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 cup Ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Place bacon in a skillet over medium-high heat, and cook until evenly brown. Drain, crumble, and set aside.
- Bring the water to a boil in a pot. Boil the peas 1 minute, until just tender, and drain. Cool peas under cold running water.
- In a bowl, toss together bacon, peas, onion, Ranch dressing, and Cheddar cheese. Refrigerate 30 minutes or until chilled before serving.