Write a review
- 1 lb. bacon slices, halved
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 6 large marshmallows
- 2 bars chocolate
- Preheat oven to 400º and place a baking rack inside of a baking sheet (to help catch grease).
- Make a bacon weave: On the baking rack, line 3 bacon halves side-by-side. Lift one end of the middle bacon slice and place a fourth bacon half on top of the side pieces and underneath the middle slice. Lay the middle slice back down.
- Next, lift the two side strips of bacon and place a 5th bacon half on top of the middle piece and underneath the sides. Lay the side slices back down.
- Finally, lift the other end of the middle slice and place a 6th slice on top of the side pieces and underneath the middle slice. Repeat to make a second weave.
- Sprinkle bacon weaves with brown sugar and bake until bacon is crispy, 25 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to blot grease.
- Pierce 3 marshmallows onto each skewer and roast until marshmallows are golden, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Sandwich chocolate and marshmallows in between two bacon weaves.