Write a review
- 1 pound of thick cut bacon (about 11 slices per pound)
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Cover baking sheet with aluminum foil. Spray cooling rack with nonstick cooking spray and place cooling rack on top of baking sheet. Set aside.
- Sprinkle brown sugar on top of each piece of bacon and lay flat on cooling rack. Repeat process, laying bacon side by side, until there is no room on cooling rack. Do not overlap the pieces of bacon.
- Bake bacon for about 15 – 20 minutes. You will want to start checking on bacon to make sure it isn’t burning at the 15-minute mark. Finished bacon will be dark around the edges. Transfer bacon to plate and let cool.
- For a different flavor you can also put 2 Tablespoons maple syrup on the bacon slices.