Cheesy Bacon Biscuits
Write a review
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1 roll refrigerated biscuit dough, 8 count
- 6 thin slices fresh mozzarella, 1/4-inch thick
- 1 cup cooked, crumbled bacon
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Brush a 9-inch cast iron skillet with melted butter.
- Unroll biscuits from can and place into bottom of skillet.
- Top with slices of mozzarella cheese, bacon crumbles then shredded cheddar.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until cheese is melted and biscuits are cooked through.