Cheesy Mediterranean Bacon Quesadilla
Write a review
- 1 Half Stick (1/4 Cup) Butter
- 4 burrito size tortillas
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup roasted red peppers, cut into strips
- 1 cup kalamata olives, chopped
- 1 cup cooked, crumbled bacon pieces
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Melt 1 tablespoon of butter into large skillet over medium heat. You’ll add 1 tablespoon butter for each quesadilla.
- Add tortilla to hot skillet and on half of the tortilla, add a thin layer of mozzarella cheese, roasted red peppers, kalamata olives, bacon, parsley, feta cheese and additional mozzarella cheese. With a spatuala, fold tortilla over filling and cook both sides until golden and crisp. Remove and continue cooking the remaining quesadillas.
- Slice each quesadilla in half and serve warm.