Chicken Bacon Ranch Bake
Write a review
- Cooking spray, for pan
- 6 slices bacon
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 3 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 c. whole milk
- 1 1/2 c. shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 large head broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 1/2 c. Shredded chicken
- 1 (16.3 oz) can refrigerated biscuits
- 1/2 packet ranch seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease a large baking dish with cooking spray. In a large skillet, cook bacon until crispy, about 8 minutes, then drain on a paper towel lined plate. Wipe skillet clean.
- In the same skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Whisk in flour and cook until bubbly, about 1 minute. Gradually stir in milk and bring to a simmer. Cook until thickened, about 2 minutes. Whisk in cheese and cook until melted, about 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and stir in broccoli. Remove from heat.
- Spread broccoli mixture into the bottom of a large baking dish, then top with chicken. Cut each biscuit into eighths and scatter on top of chicken. Chop bacon into small pieces and scatter on top of biscuits, then sprinkle with ranch seasoning .
- Bake until biscuits are golden and cooked through, about 25 minutes.