Feta Cheese and Bacon Stuffed Breasts
Write a review
- 8 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4 cloves crushed garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 4 slices feta cheese
- 4 slices bacon, fried and drained
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a small bowl combine the oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper. Mix together. Place chicken in a 9x13 inch baking dish and pour oil mixture over chicken.
- Stuff each chicken breast with 1 slice feta cheese and 1 slice bacon. Secure open sides with toothpicks.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 to 35 minutes.