Fried Bacon Mozzarella Sticks
Write a review
- 1 lb bacon - 2 slices per mozzarella stick
- 6 frozen mozzarella cheese sticks
- oil for frying
- The first thing you need to do is freeze the cheese.
- Lay out a slice of bacon, and place a frozen cheese stick onto it pulling up the bacon ends to cover each end of the cheese.
- Wrap another slice of bacon around the cheese stick, using it to secure the first bacon slice.
- Use a toothpick to secure the bacon while frying.
- Fry them up in hot (350 degree) oil, until they’re crispy and golden, let them cool on some paper towels.