Grilled Stuffed Jalapenos
Write a review
- 14 jalapeno peppers, halved lengthwise, and seeded
- 2 slices center-cut bacon
- ½ cup cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup shredded extra-sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp fresh lime juice
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Cook bacon in a skillet over medium heat until crispy. Remove bacon, and drain on paper towels, and crumble bacon.
- Combine bacon, cheeses. Divide cheese evenly, and fill pepper halves.
- Place peppers cheese side up on grill, cover and grill peppers 8 minutes, or until bottoms of peppers are charred, and cheese mixture is lightly browned.
- Place peppers on serving platter.