Hot Bacon Cheese Dip
Write a review
- 1 unsliced round loaf bread
- 2 cups (8 ounces) Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup (4 ounces) Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup finely diced onion
- 7 bacon strips, diced and fried
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 tsp crushed red chili flakes
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice the top quarter off the loaf of bread and set aside. Carefully hollow out the inside, leaving a 1 inch shell. Cube removed bread and set aside for dipping.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a large bow, spoon into bread bowl. Place on an ungreased baking sheet and cover with the reserved top quarter of the loaf to prevent the dip from becoming to brown while baking.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve with bread cubes and crackers.