Maple Bacon Crack
Write a review
- 1 lb Bacon - cooked to almost done
- 1 package of Crescent Dough Sheet (regular crescent rolls will work)
- ½ Cup of Brown Sugar
- ½ Cup Real Maple Syrup
- Cook bacon until almost done. Not crispy because it will finish crisping in the oven.
- Roll out dough and place on greased foil covered baking sheet. Flatten a bit to make an even rectangle. If you are using crescent rolls, be sure to pinch seams together.
- Poke holes in dough with fork.
- Drizzle ½ of syrup over dough. Then sprinkle with ½ of brown sugar.
- Crumble/tear bacon and spread evenly over dough.
- Top with remaining syrup and brown sugar.
- Bake at 325 F for 25-30 minutes or until sugar and syrup are caramelized and bacon is crisp.
- Allow to cool, then cut with knife or pizza cutter.