Maple Bacon Donuts
Write a review
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ cup Brown Sugar packed
- 2 tbsp Soft Unsalted Butter
- 1 Large Egg
- ¼ cup Sour Cream
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp Whole Milk
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 3-4 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 3 Brown Sugar Maple Bacon - chopped
- Preheat oven to 325°F
- Mix flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- Mix butter and sugar until creamy. Add egg, sour cream, vanilla and milk. Mix until combined.
- Add in dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Divide batter between 6 donut molds that have been sprayed with nonstick.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes.
- Transfer to cooling rack and allow to cool completely before glazing.
- Mix powdered sugar and maple syrup until smooth. Dip each donut into glaze then return to rack. Top donuts with chopped bacon.
- Serve immediately. Store uneaten donuts in refrigerator.