Maple Bacon Pull-Apart Bread
Write a review
- 1 tube refrigerated biscuit dough
- 3 tbsp. melted butter
- 3 tbsp. maple syrup, divided
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. granulated sugar
- Pinch kosher salt
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 1/2 c. powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp. milk
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease an 9-x-5" loaf pan. Cut each biscuit in half to create 16 rounds. Mix melted butter with 1 tablespoon maple syrup. Brush on both sides of each biscuit round.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the sugars and a generous pinch of salt. Coat each biscuit in the sugar mixture, tapping off excess.
- Make your stack: onto one biscuit, sprinkle a handful crumbled bacon and cover with another biscuit. Repeat this process until all bacon and biscuits are used, ending on a biscuit.
- Place your biscuit stacks into the loaf pan on their sides, so the layers stand upright. If you have any extra maple butter, brush the top of the loaf.
- Bake until biscuits are puffy and golden, about 40 minutes. Let cool slightly and remove from pan.
- While cooling, make the glaze: In a medium bowl, whisk milk and maple syrup into powdered sugar until smooth. Drizzle over warm loaf and serve.